Linux Network & Security Administration Certification Training Course
Best Linux Network & Security Administration Certification Training Course with 100% JOB Placement.
Working as Senior System Engineer in an MNC and has 10+ years of work experience in System Engineering and Administrating Enterprise network infrastructure.
Certifications :* RHCE Certification
50 hrs | Timings & Schedules: Daily & Weekends, for any individual professionals, trainers, faculties and students looking out for excellent training and in Linux Network & Security Administration, To know more about IT Training Program, Explore our selection of training courses visit the DINS InfoTech training center.
100% Job Assurance Training Program.
Theory + Practical´s + Assignment + Case study + Evaluation = Expert
Red Hat Linux Network & Security Administration Course content
- Red Hat Linux Network Components
- Connecting Networks
- Service Management, Chkconfig, xinetd Daemon
Organizing Networked Systems
- DNS Basics & Name Server Hierarchy
- Configuring the DHCP, FTP, Samba, Bind & its Utilities.
Network File Sharing Services
- Configuring NFS, FTP & Samba Services
- Configuring File and Directory Sharing
- Printing to the Samba Server & Authentication Methods
Electronic Mail Services
- Sendmail Features
- Security and "Anti-Spam" Features
- Sendmail & Postfix Configuration
The HTTP Service
- Apache Features & Configuration
- Apache Encrypted Web Server & Squid Web Proxy.
Security Concerns and Policy
- Basic Network Security & Policy
- Which Services Are Running?
- Authentication Basics & Service Profile: PAM
- User Access Control & Password Security
- Single User Mode
- Authentication Troubleshooting & Configuring NIS Server.
- Introduction to System Monitoring & File System Analysis
- Set User and Group ID Permissions
- EXT2 File system Attributes
- System Log Files & Adv syslogd configuration.
- Monitoring, Limiting Processes & System Activity reporting.
- Packet Filtering Capabilities & NAT
- Connection Tracking
- SystemV Startup Control
- Securing the Service & tcp wrapper configuration.
- Daemon Specification & xinted-based security
- The Need For Encryption & Cryptographic Building Blocks.
- Symmetric & Asymmetric Encryption
- Public Key Infrastructures & Digital Certificates.
- OpenSSH Authentication & Applications:RFM
Feel & Decide After Taking FREE DEMO CLASS from our Industry Experts.
Classroom - Saturday at 1.30 PM
Online Demo Class - Pls Call us (OR) Email us
Book Your Seat for 1 Hour FREE DEMO Class Now! call on to 020-65101169 or Email us on info@dinsInfoTech.com
Red Hat Linux Network & Security Administration
Job Assurance: 100% Placement Assistance
Duration: 50 hrs training classes
Location: Courses are run in our Pune offices or can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training)
Timings & Schedules: Both on Weekdays / Weekends
Extras: Interview Questions & Answers will be covered along with course
LAB Facility: The Training is designed tentatively for each batch with Hands on Experience exposures in the Lab session. The Lab sessions are followed along with the Theory in the respective day itself.
Red Hat Linux Network & Security Administration Course Content/Syllabus will be provided upon request
Information on Admission & Training Enrollment. Those candidates who wish to enroll and attend the Training program.
This level will provide the students with the 'hands-on' experience, an active involvement with live environment under the guidance of the industry experts alongside the company's working professionals.
Please visit our office for more details, Information on Admission & Training Enrollment
Those candidates who wish to enroll and attend the Training program.
Contact us: 020-65101169, 9923755189, 9923420137 or info@dinsInfoTech.com
Office Address of the Training Institute is also mentioned here. The candidates can also walk in to the Institute to enroll the name.