Windows 12 Training
Are you looking for the Best MCSA/MCSE training institutes? You’re making the Right Decision! Best training Institute for corporate, individual professionals, trainers, faculties and students looking out for excellent training and in Windows Server 2012 Administration, To know more about IT Training Program, Explore our selection of training courses for specific Software and visit the DINS InfoTech training center.
MCSA/MCSE training with 100% job placement.
Theory + Practical´s + Assignment + Case study + Evaluation = Expert
JOIN with us in MCSA/MCSE Course and Get the JOB Now.
Please be informed that we are conducting a FREE DEMO CLASS for MCSA/MCSE Training. Call us 9923755189, 02065101169.
MCSA(Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) :
You need to successfully complete 70-410,70-411,70-412
MCSE(Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) :
You need to successfully complete 70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413,70-414
Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller.
- Create and configure user, group, and computer objects.
- Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects.
- Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios.
- Install and configure a DHCP server.
- Install and configure DNS service.
- Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios.
- Configure local storage on a server.
- Create and secure files shares and shared printers.
- Create and manage Group Policy objects.
- Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects.
- Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V.
Administering Windows Server
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server role
- Implementing Network Access Protection? Optimizing File Services
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Implementing Update Management
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (70-412)
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication?
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
Designing and implementing a server infrastructure
- Design an automated server installation strategy
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure
- Plan and implement server upgrade and migration
- Plan and deploy Virtual Machine Manager services
- Plan and implement file and storage services
- Design and maintain a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution
- Design a name resolution solution strategy
- Design and manage an IP address management solution
- Design a VPN solution
- Design a forest and domain infrastructure
- Design a Group Policy strategy
- Design an Active Directory permission model
- Design an Active Directory sites topology
- Design a domain controller strategy
Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (70-414)
- Plan and implement failover clustering
- Plan and implement highly available network services
- Plan and implement highly available storage solution
- Plan and implement highly available server roles
- Plan and implement a business continuity and disaster recovery solution
- Plan and implement virtualization hosts
- Plan and implement virtualization guests
- Plan and implement virtualization networking
- Plan and implement virtualization storage
- Plan and implement virtual guest movement
Feel & Decide After Taking FREE DEMO CLASS from our Industry Experts.
Classroom - Saturday at 1.30 PM
Online Demo Class - Pls Call us (OR) Email us
Book Your Seat for 1 Hour FREE DEMO Class Now! call on to 020-65101169 or Email us on info@dinsInfoTech.com
Job Assurance: 100% Placement Assistance
Duration: MCSA is 60 hrs & MCSE is 100 hrs training classes
Location: Courses are run in our Pune offices or can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training)
Timings & Schedules: Both on Weekdays / Weekends
Pre-Requisite: Graduate/Software Developer
This level will provide the students with the 'hands-on' experience, an active involvement with live environment under the guidance of the industry experts alongside the company's working professionals.
Information on Admission & Windows 7 Training Enrollment.
Please visit our office for more details, Information on Admission & Training Enrollment
MCSA/MCSE Course Content/Syllabus will be provided upon request Information on Admission & Training Enrollment. Those candidates who wish to enroll and attend the Training program.
Contact us: 020-65101169, 9923755189, 9923420137 or info@dinsInfoTech.com
Office Address of the Training Institute is also mentioned here. The candidates can also walk in to the Institute to enroll the name.
First Floor, Dhage Plaza,
Opp. Gavene Hospital, Aundh-Ravet Road,
Laxman Nagar, Thergaon,
Cell: +91-9923-755-189, +91-9923-420-137